There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and frequently is the first step in any individual determining whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a rather bold claim; let’s wreck it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out distinctly truely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a more difficult erection, leap begin your libido, improve your staying power, amplify pleasure all around, and raise your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they endorse that you will now not see plenty of whatever by means of way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t absolutely make any phase of your physique grow. A suitable capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you really grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I remember it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by means of way of L-Arginine, making it efficaciously act as a time launch system for growing blood float for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that can also make bigger the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a source of caffeine to keep your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood go with the flow and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have verified this.
The energetic molecule in Longan looks comparable to these in the Racetam family, which may be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the equal as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to supply amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a extra environment friendly complement than others.
It’s authentic that higher absorption is key to a exact supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken daily, just before bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline carries caffeine.
It in all likelihood skill there’s no longer a entire lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would in all likelihood maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely offered there.
Its important supply is an on-line keep referred to as Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought fantastically a whole lot in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will fee about $60 per month, and you can alternate the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of client feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s now not very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they can also be extra about advertising than about giving achievable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The price is reasonable – if you find the right retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise authentic increase of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The components consists of a few “odd” components with questionable advantages as nicely as a sure “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is no longer made in the United States, which may additionally be fine, however capacity it’s no longer concern to the equal recommendations in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no cause to consider BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we desire greater than protected from our supplements; we desire effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as fantastic as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t assume the formulation is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can supply greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and normal sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you need to take a look at with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements may additionally intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website